Compare the Immerse 360® to the Best Headphones
For Sound Quality, Realism, Accuracy & Immersion
The TigerFox® Immerse 360® instantly transforms your game, music and movie sounds into real soundscapes that physically surround you.
It then accurately physically positions each soundscape sound around you at its true distance, direction and height like in real life.
Headphones, however, as good as the best ones are, CANNOT factually position sounds:
- At any real physical distance, direction, or angle away from the headphone user’s ears.
- In any real physical space straight in front, or in back of the headphone user.
- At any real physical height above or below the headphone user, including directly over the user’s head.
In these important, authentic, and natural live sound ways, most sounds heard in the real world are not able to be factually reproduced by headphones in their real world physical locations.
Another important natural sound consideration, the powerful new technology of the TigerFox Immerse 360 uses only pure acoustics.
Unlike headphones, it does not use psycho-acoustics, brain tricks, electronic processing, head measuring, ear scanning, or other artificial methods which are needed by headphones to recreate better, but not real-positioned sounds.
The real performance differences between headphones and the pure acoustic Immerse 360 experience must be heard to be believed!
ORDER YOUR 60-DAY TRIAL NOW
Read more details below about how the TigerFox Immerse 360 outperforms the best headphones
Patented Pure Acoustic Delivery System
The Immerse 360’s pure acoustic system delivers virtually all game, music and movie sounds to your ears and brain in a physically-real, genuine and truthful real sound way.
All sounds heard in the Immerse 360 are clearly heard coming from their exact original game, music and movie spatial locations, arriving from virtually any physically-real:
- Direction around you
- Distance from you
- Angle or height above or below you
- Movement or speed around you
- Including from directly in front or straight in back of you.
This is accomplished by the Immerse 360 in real time, without adding any time-delay, quality loss, or latency. And without needing your games, music, movies, or playback devices updated or altered.
Uses the Exact Same Content – With Better Results
The TigerFox Immerse 360 uses the same conventional content, formats and sound signals as used by other audio technologies, including headphones, loudspeakers and loudspeaker-based sound systems – without needing them updated, altered or changed in any way.
However, the Immerse 360 uses pure acoustics and two standard loudspeakers to produce these same sound sources in an entirely different, more authentic, locationally-accurate, and true-to-life experience way.
This document will help explain these important acoustic and spatial differences – between the pure acoustic TigerFox Immerse 360 and conventional head worn devices.
For a more in-depth technical explanation of how the Immerse 360 was developed and how it uses pure acoustics is explained in the Technology page.
“Headphones” is a general term used in this document to refer to headsets, ear buds, inner ear devices and other electronic head-attached speaker devices.
What you need to know about headphones and better sound
Headphones provide the practical advantages of mobility, lightness of weight, hand-free attachment to the head, and great sound containment.
As compared to live sound and the TigerFox Immerse 360, however, headphones suffer acoustic disadvantages.
These include a comparative reduction in live sound credibility, realism; exact sound positioning; three-dimensional distance and depth; and a decrease of immersion into one’s games, music and movies.
1. Some sounds produced by headphones can be authentically positioned and experienced.
Sounds that naturally occur near to ones ears in the real world can be accurately physically positioned when played back through headphones (for example, the buzz of a fly or a hair-cutting tool physically-located next to one’s ear).
- Because they actually physically exist in the real world next to ones ears, these close-to-ear sounds, therefore, can be correctly positionally experienced through headphones.
- This is particularly true when those sounds are recorded using special recording techniques like 3D audio and high-end headphones are used for playback.
2. All the rest of headphone produced sounds are artificially positioned and unnaturally experienced
Headphones are limited to physically creating, placing and distributing sounds and soundscapes around the user from a very small physical area. This area is physically restricted to one’s two ear locations only.
This limitation reduces the credibility, three-dimensional realism, and live sound immersion of one’s games, music and movies.
- This is because only a few sounds naturally occur immediately next to or very close to one’s ears.
- Most sounds produced in the real world naturally occur away (often far away) from one’s ears.
- As further explained below, even the highest cost and most advanced headphones are restricted because of their physical size, shape, and sound delivery limitations.
3. Aural limitations of headphone-produced sounds
Headphone produced sounds are also restricted to non real-world sound volume levels.
Small micro drivers are needed. Headphones are required to have extremely small, pre-set, and highly limited performance micro drivers. (Micro drivers are the tiny speakers that produce the headphone sounds.)
Because headphone drivers are required to be necessarily tiny and located immediately next to the eardrum, they understandably cannot physically reproduce sounds safely into the ear anything close to a natural sound level.
This means headphone drivers are not able to reproduce impressive real-world sounds directly into one’s ear at anything close to a real live sound level.
Real sounds at naturally-real sound volume levels, like sounds that have:
- Impressive substance
- Highly-emotional content
- Palpable weight
- And sounds with powerful surrounding physical immersion
cannot be authentically reproduced by headphones.
This is what loudspeakers are used for and what they do very well.
This difference is immediately noticed when compared to real sounds heard at naturally-real sound levels in the TigerFox Immerse 360.
Adding a subwoofer with loudspeakers adds even more realism to games and movies
Added personal choices and customization options available to the Immerse 360 – that are not available to headphones – include the easy interchangeability between different speakers and the addition of a powerful subwoofer to one’s personal listening preferences.
Learn more at “Bridging the sound quality and realism gap between headphones and loudspeakers” on the Technology page on this TigerFox360.com website.
4. Headphone produced sounds are unnaturally connected to one’s head
Because headphones are required to be physically attached to one’s ears and head, headphone sounds move unnaturally with one’s head movements.
That is, sounds produced by headphones do not stay correctly attached to their soundscape sound sources.
Additionally, the subtle but important “head turning” sound localizing mechanism that’s imbedded in our bodies is lost.
This means that even specially encoded sounds heard through most headphones (including surround sounds, immersive spatial audio, 3D audio sounds, etc.) do not stay attached to their soundscape sound sources.
This artificial movement of sounds is not a real-life hearing experience.
Natural “head turning” sound localization is lost
When these same sounds and soundscapes, however, are heard within the Immerse 360, they stay naturally attached to their individual sound source locations as originally designed into the content.
5. Headphones produce limited, artificial soundscapes
As good as they are, soundscapes produced by the best headphones sub-consciously challenge the believability of one’s video game, music and movie experience.
- Even though we WANT to believe that ear-location-only positioned sounds are REALLY positioned in true physical locations all around us like real life – our brain knows – and subtly communicates to us – that these sounds do not match authentic live sounds we normally hear physically positioned around us in our real three-dimensional world.
- This is because our brain is naturally hard-wired to immediately and purposefully communicate audio discrepancies to us and to automatically limit the credibility of unnatural sounds.
- This real sound credibility test and artificial sound integrity limitation is naturally built into the core of our DNA for our survival. It becomes important in the experience of our personally believing, trusting and accepting sounds and acoustic nuances as genuinely-real live sounds.
- Most sounds, therefore, even those reproduced through expensive audiophile headphones, have difficulty passing this important real sound credibility test because they lack many of the important integrity components of genuinely-real live sounds.
More is explained in the “Special for Audiophiles” section of the Music page and in “Bridging the sound quality and realism gap between headphones and loudspeakers” in the Technology page of our TigerFox360.com website.
Most listeners are surprised by what is lost using headphones
The acoustic and spatial limitations of sounds heard in the best headphones are not normally noticed by headphone listeners until those same sounds are heard in the Immerse 360.
Most gamers, music lovers, and movie buffs, including most audio professionals are not aware of how much headphones reduce the credibility, realism, accuracy, immersion and the believability of one’s overall entertainment experiences.
They do not realize the void it leaves in the surrounding soundscape’s size, shape and depth. Nor do they miss the content they are not hearing – until they experience the same sounds and soundscapes authentically reproduced around them in the TigerFox Immerse 360.
You must HEAR this to BELIEVE it!
Enjoy improved music, games and movies over the best headphones with a 60-Day No-Risk Trial. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
ORDER YOUR 60-DAY TRIAL NOW
Here’s What the Immerse 360® Delivers
TigerFox delivers the authentic experience of full three-dimensional live sound in real time
With the TigerFox pure acoustic Immerse 360, each sound is individually spatially suspended and authentically experienced in its own real physical space.
Exactly like sounds are experienced in our real three-dimensional physical world and exactly in the location they were positioned into the content by the actual event and sound engineer.
1. Physically-Real Sound Locations
The patented Immerse 360 delivers sounds from physically-real locations exactly positioned in a real space around the listener like real-world live sounds are.
The Immerse 360’s pure acoustic design does this by:
- Employing acoustically-perfect time-domain elliptical physics (first time in the history of audio).
- Simultaneously correcting 5 serious electronic sound reproduction problems.
- Using high-precision musical instrument soundboard technology.
- Seamlessly integrating pure acoustic delivered audio with modern sound reproduction electronics without needing upgrades, alternations, or added costs.
Specifically how the Immerse 360 uses pure acoustics to do this is explained in Principle #2 on our “How Is This Possible?“ page.
The result gives the green light to the brain to accept belief in these virtually reproduced video game, music and movie sounds by automatically positioning their sounds like live sound physically around the listener in a live three-dimensional space in real time.
2. Like Natural Sounds Experienced in the Real-World
The Immerse 360 delivers a real-life natural-hearing experience in three real dimensions around the listener, like nature intended us to experience the world.
- Sounds heard with the Immerse 360 are heard from the wide expanse of free, open and natural air space around the user.
- This is exactly like real sounds are naturally experienced in the real three-dimensional world and as nature intended sounds to be heard by our two human ears.
- The experience of live sound is increased because loudspeaker-created Immerse 360 sounds (unlike electronic headphone sounds and those created within enclosed speaker devices) are allowed to naturally “bloom” and develop in the open space without being physically confined within an cup or unnaturally restricted within a micro space.
The Immerse 360 uses “total body” natural open-space hearing.
The audio and emotional experience differences between headphones and the Immerse 360 are immediately obvious, sizable and a level of sonic truth apart.
To learn more about how TigerFox delivers it pure acoustic experience, see Principle #2 on the Technology page on this TigerFox360.com website.
3. Full-Surround Total Immersion
What full surround “total body” immersion adds to the video gamers, music and movie lovers experience.
- Completely unlike headphones and other technologies, the patented Immerse 360’s pure acoustic sound distribution technology naturally spreads-out and powerfully delivers sounds and sound objects in a real three-dimensional space physically around the user’s whole body in the same physical way that sounds in real-life and nature do.
- Reproduced sounds, sound objects and audible nuances can be clearly heard, authentically-positioned and experienced in a natural way from virtually every real direction, distance, angle and height around the listener.
4. Natural Real-Life Hearing
In this critical way, the TigerFox Immerse 360 technology doesn’t try to replicate natural real-life hearing, as with conventional headphones and surround sound systems, the Immerse 360 technology actually IS full-surround natural real-life hearing.
The Immerse 360 actually IS full-surround natural real-life hearing.
“Headphone only” and special content work with the Immerse 360.
TigerFox’s acoustic-based technology and its full-surround three-dimensional sound positioning design permits it to work with special audio formats and content that were previously restricted to being experienced exclusively through head worn devices like headphones
- “Headphone only” three-dimensional sounds are able to be immediately experienced in natural full-surround three-dimensions by all Immerse 360 users without headphones or requiring any head worn audio electronics.
- Surround sounds in all formats experienced by Immerse 360 are accurately physically positioned around the user at their individual locations in three full dimensions using only two conventional loudspeakers, without needing any different or special content.
- For example, the Immerse 360 works perfectly with and is immediately compatible with 3D Audio; Spatial Audio; 3D Positional Audio; Immersive 3D Audio; Hi-Res Audio; Next-Generation Audio; platform, console and PC game audio; and other conventional and special audio experienced through headphones.
The TigerFox pure acoustic Immerse 360 delivers virtually all game, music and movie sounds to your brain in a physically-real, genuine and truthful live sound way.
They stay attached in a natural way to the specific individual locations of their respective sound sources – able to be clearly heard from their exact respective locations, arriving for example from virtually any physical:
- Direction around you
- Distance from you
- Angle or height above or below you
- Movement position, direction, or speed around you
- Including from directly in front and physically straight behind you.
All using only two conventional speakers without any content or playback updates, alterations or added costs.
The pure acoustic Immerse 360 delivers music, video game and movie sounds to you with:
- No artificial or faked positioning of sounds, soundscapes or sound objects.
- No physical positioning restriction of sounds or sound objects.
- No artificial attachment of sounds to one’s ears, head, or close to one’s body.
- No imagined “phantom” or “brain trick” sounds, and no psycho-acoustic positioned sounds that reduce (often substantially) the credibility of one’s game, music and movie experience.
This level of precision and authentic realism often reveals sounds, notes and nuances lost by other technologies – including some not heard before even in very familiar content.
With the Immerse 360, sounds, sound nuances, ambient cues, and the entire surrounding soundscape of one’s games, music and movies are now clearly heard and authentically-positioned in a spatially-real soundscape around the listener in real time just like live sounds in our real world.
How Experts React to the
Tigerfox® Immerse 360®
This Thing Blew My Mind!
Jay’s Audio Lab
Like a $100,000 listening room. I Want One!
Ingo Schulz, Owner of Fidelity Magazine
Mick S, Gamer and Music Producer
As reported by acoustic experts, sounds experienced with the Immerse 360 are authentically experienced and have no difficulty passing the live sound credibility test.
In addition to passing the live sound credibility test, the Immerse 360 adds high-performance realism, sound positioning accuracy and authentic three-dimensional immersion to video games, music and movies that’s beyond what headphones, listening rooms and other electronic-based technologies can physically deliver.
Experience the TigerFox® Immerse 360® For Yourself
Try-out this natural perfect sound experience with a risk-free 60-day trial. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
During our product rollout, we’re including Continental U.S. FREE SHIPPING direct to your home or business so you can experience for yourself the magic you’ve been missing. You MUST hear this to BELIEVE it!