The TigerFox® Immerse 360® was perfected and completed with the grateful assistance of many!
I threw-away the book that’s been the audio bible for the last 90 years – using pure acoustics instead of electronics – to deliver standard stereo so pure that it had never been experienced before.
My goal soon developed into taking the exclusionary, extremely difficult, confusing, and prohibitively expensive high-end audio experience and transforming it into a universally-available, simple-to-setup, stress-free and affordable-to-all audio experience.
That is, taking what throughout history had been a highly-restricted audio experience – that was available only to a fortunate and wealthy few – and making it easy, quick and cost-available to most – especially to those who don’t have the time, perseverance, space or resources to purchase and correctly setup a truly high performance 3D full-surround music, game and movie system on their own.
The result is 10 years of enjoyable work and the breakthrough development of the TigerFox® pure acoustic 3D Immerse 360® high-performance acoustic pod.
It instantly and automatically upgrades the realism, sound imaging and immersion of one’s existing music, games and movies to the ultra-high performance level simply, easily and affordably.
This development could not have happened without the excellent and most grateful assistance of many others over the last 10 years.
They helped develop the final TigerFox Immerse 360 product and the content in this website that explains how and why it works so amazingly. They struggled with me to bring this incredible pure audio experience to you today. One that you must experience to believe.
Details on many of these wonderful individuals are included below.
I am most grateful to these folks and honored to work with them.
Rick O’Polka, TigerFox Founder
My contribution to the TigerFox invention was an analysis of its elliptical sound reflection properties for the patent application.
I have a Masters Degree in Space Science and Engineering; yes it is rocket science. I worked on the Apollo moon landing project.
I have been a downhill ski racer for 60 years. I have recently started a business selling renewable energy credits to a local nonprofit. I am renting their roof for the installation of a 35 kW solar system.
My area of expertise as part of the TigerFox team deals with the branding, marketing, and communication strategy. I have been with the team for a little over three years now and contribute by initiating, editing and developing content and marketing ideas for almost every part of the company.
What I love most about TigerFox is the passion that the team has for enjoying amazing sound. When I first heard the Immerse 360, I knew I had stumbled across a rare opportunity to be part of something great. As a music enthusiast, I think that what the Immerse 360 has to offer is striking.
It’s fun to watch my friends’ and family’s faces the first time they experience the Immerse 360. I know exactly what they are feeling, because before the experience, there is nothing else that really compares. A lot of perseverance has gone not only into the creation of the sound pod, but the entire user experience.
Providing immaculate sound in extremely complex. We’ve done our best to present the rare discovery that is the Immerse 360 – how it works and why it will change your listening experience forever. As we move forward, I am excited to see more and more people discover the magic of pure acoustics.
Dawn McClure O’Polka
I like to believe I was an essential and primary asset to my husband, Rick, as he developed TigerFox. I was there from the initial stages. My focus was content and product development, a very difficult and fluid stage of a start-up company. I was able to help develop the initial product description, with strategic planning, preparing the initial patent and coordinating consumer feedback. Branding, including developing and building the Aurora Health Care brand, is my professional area of expertise so I was happy to help.
I joined Rick at the first audio trade show where an early TigerFox prototype was market tested and evaluated for the audiophile and music enthusiast market. I also worked with Rick to identify and expend the TigerFox market to include the gaming industry as its sound enhancement benefits are so striking and amazing in revealing the smallest detail
I am a bit of an adventurer, traveling near and far. Two of my favorite things are my car and my GPS as they give me the freedom I need to start an adventure at any time. I am blessed with an amazing family and friends. I love to take long walks outdoors. Everyday is a gift to me. Walking allows me to enjoy discovering new things that connect me with our creator. Good books, relationships, and beautiful music, wild birds, and nature’s sounds and smells bring me the greatest joy.
I’ve used my diverse skills in Graphic Design, Web Development, and Animation to contribute to every aspect of this website.
I spent 8 years in educational game design and volunteer as a coach for a non-profit that provides skill development in entertainment technology arts.
I also produce courses in animation software for BloopAnimation.com.
I own Seismic Island Labs, Spatial Audio and I am a Format Consultant.
My help and contribution to Rick and TigerFox were: Using my knowledge of production methods in video games, movies and music, I evaluated how streaming media, CD, DVD and Blu ray would translate into the TigerFox system. Having much experience in creating content, I offered a unique perspective on how TigerFox can be used in a professional environment.
I specialize in immersive sound. It has always been an interest of mine. In my professional career I have strived to produce content that is detailed and believable through the use of media types such as mono, stereo, binaural, Ambisonic, 5.1, 7.1, 8.2.4 and others. One of my most profound immersive experiences was to record an album in a decommissioned cistern with all of it’s lush reverb. For the last two decades I have recorded and mixed the Evergreen Philharmonic Orchestra.
My main contribution to TigerFox and Rick is sales and marketing as a career sales manager with particular interest in startups – focused on fundamentals of ‘Who is my customer’.
My side interest is I love mentoring and teaching social entrepreneurship at Cardinal Stritch and entrepreneurial sales at M-WERC here in Milwaukee. My special interest is sales analytics, sales playbooks and customer relationship management.
I consulted with Rick on social-proof marketing and produced video marketing assets for the TigerFox product.
I am a multi-instrumental musician and songwriter, former sound engineer, and the self-proclaimed “world’s okay-est dad” to three young children.
My Marketing and Business consulting and coaching has allowed me to work with Emmy Award Musicians, best-selling authors, and world-class artists and entrepreneurs, not the least of which is inventor, Rick O’Polka and his incredible Tiger Fox 360.
Kenneth (Ken) Reed
Rick and I have had many discussions about his new product and the development of a company to produce and market the TigerFox product(s).
The conversations of late have been on the manufacturing specifications and the need for quality spec’s for his vendors in order to develop a cost that would allow him to successfully enter the marketplace. However, I believe we covered every topic known to a small start-up company like Rick’s.
It was really fun for me to see how he has grown with this new company!
Rick has been one of the most enjoyable clients. He has thought of and discussed almost every topic I can think about! The last was one of the most interesting maybe, that was working and developing excellent vendors for the long term.
Sarah Turbo (Busch)
I helped develop the TigerFox system for attaching the binding to the product by sewing. I’ve been sewing for 17 years, 8 years professionally.
I have a passion for fiber arts and fashion in both my career and hobbies. My most recent hobbies are knitting, gardening and rollerskating, but pre-pandemic I was a traveller and purveyor of nightlife.
I’m the owner of Cinch Tailoring Company, a garment alterations business at 906 E Center St. Milwaukee. You can find my business on instagram @CinchTailoring. I also design clothing/accessories and trade vintage clothing. You can find me on Etsy @SarahBelleTurbo.
Background of the TigerFox® Immerse 360®
The Development of the Product into a $100,000 Music, Game and Movie Experience
Realism, sound positioning accuracy, and immersion many companies promise, but TigerFox delivers
TigerFox’s patented Immerse 360 sound pod gives you full-surround 360 experiences that outperform state-of-the-art stereo systems, headphones, and theater-grade surround sound systems using pure acoustics alone.
Using geometrically-precise acoustical physics, the Immerse 360 fills-in sound dead zones, replaces faked positioned sounds with real positioned sounds, corrects audio errors and removes fragmented sounds in the surrounding soundscape.
The result delivers accurate three-dimensional immersive full-surround experiences to virtually all your music, video games and movies, including providing you with each sound’s true distance, height, movement.
How the TigerFox Immerse 360 provides a $100,000 experience by the owner of Fidelity Magazine.
Realism and quality at this level can be provided to all your music, games and movies with the Immerse 360® simply, quickly and affordably.
We at TigerFox are extremely proud of this exceptional high-value across-the-board accomplishment!
And we are thrilled that we can offer you this dramatic upgrade in one product that upgrades virtually all your music, video games and movies!
The result of many years of testing and development
- During refinement of the product, the consumer price of the Immerse 360 was reduced by 530% down to $479.
- At the same time, the number of parts was decreased from 42 down to 2.
- Resonite, our chosen final acoustic material, was able to be upgraded to deliver its present ultra-high acoustic results.
- The structural size and shape of the acoustic soundboard module was streamlined into a simple, lightweight design that pops-up in 3 minutes, is easily moved and stored.
- The final product has an extraordinary long performance life and durability.
- For example:
- The design has no electronic or moving parts to fail, wear out, or lose performance over time.
- It has no operational costs, no updates ever needed, and it has no obsolescence, for an extended long trouble-free performance life.
- To guarantee the Immerse 360’s extended structural durability, the product’s structural “living hinge” design was forcefully stress tested using over 10,000 vigorous back-and-forth full bends.
- The Immerse 360 design retains full structural integrity even after 10,000 full back-and-forth bends.
- Its “hinge-like” bending performance and structural integrity actually improves with each bending operation!
- The completed Immerse 360 design allows for use with pre-owned speakers, media and audio sources of choice, with no need to update, upgrade or purchase anything new (full immediate compatibility backward, forward, and across-the-board).
- The quality level of realism, immersion and the exact positioning of sounds increased to the ultra-high-performance level for all tested categories of music, video games and movies.
- The final Immerse 360 product is sustainably designed from-the-ground-up to use zero electricity and is responsibly produced with over 50% of the product composed of 100% recycled materials.
How does ultra-high-quality pure acoustics improve your music, video game and movie experiences?
Your music, games and movies turn into a full-surround soundscape with the realism of live sound.
Previously-hidden 3D qualities within the sound are now revealed that were never before imagined.
The Immerse 360 uses literally thousands of individual real sound point locations around you giving you the performance level of thousands of individual speakers.
This level of sound performance from your existing music, games and movies is difficult to image but is real in its results.
The results allows you to hear and experience your soundscape with a shocking upgrade in realism.
Each sound within the soundscape is now physically positioned around you at its original real-positioned location, including its exact individual direction, distance, height and movement.
- This produces a natural “entire-body” immersion experience that is unlike and far more realistic than the limited sounds locations produced by:
- Headphones which are delivered only around your ears
- Traditional stereo systems which are delivered only in front of you from two sound point locations.
- Surround sound which are delivered around you from only 5 to 7 speaker sound point locations.
- Using thousands of sound point locations instead of only a few gives you the added ability to clearly and audibly “see” each individual music, game and movie sound in ultra-high-detail positioned around you.
Get Ready to Experience:
- Hearing the wind literally rustling around you in your movies.
- Discovering every note, nuance and ambient detail in your favorite music including many you never knew were there.
- Quickly, clearly, and with total confidence, exactly pinpointing the location of each footstep and enemy around you in your competitive video game.
The TigerFox Immerse 360 – the result of precision soundboard acoustics, 7 years of testing, and 624 rigorous refinements.
It has long been known by designers and engineers that rigorous refinements are needed to fully develop a totally new technology before it delivers ultra-high performance and is elegantly simple to use.
Developing and delivering ONE simple and stress-free solution to many complex problems is the essence of quality innovation and design.
To radically transform this promising new pure acoustic discovery – over 7 years of testing and development produced 624 different versions.
624 Different Versions Tested
To refine these 623 different versions into ONE simple-to-use, ultra-high performance and affordable design:
- 187 separate components were made and performance tested.
- 26 pairs of loudspeakers, 13 headphones and 7 different types, quality levels and costs of surround sound setups were compatibility performance tested.
- 32 different acoustic materials were shaped, tested and acoustically compared.
- Resonite, our final acoustic material, was chosen and performance upgraded.
- The different technologies of the historically-proven musical instrument soundboard and the high-performance double-ellipse acoustic design of the TigerFox Immerse 360 were intricately combined into the final working geometry of the Immerse 360.
- The different structures were performance tested for structural durability, demographic diversity, user-friendliness, complexity-free-design and extended life.
- A wide variation of conventional and specialized digital and analog music, movie, video game and over-the-air audio and A/V content and sources were comparatively tested.
- The final Immerse 360 product was sustainably designed from-the-ground-up to use zero electricity. And the final product is produced with over 50% of its content comprised of 100% recycled material.
Some of the different versions tested
__________ The result __________
Simplicity and ultra-high performance for both audio professionals and beginners that want the absolute best level of experience from their music, video games and movies.
Support our start-up company and new product experience
Help our team get the word out by passing along our website TigerFox360.com to up to 20 of your friends and family.
Let them know about our TigerFox company and Immerse 360 product with its un-matched full-surround experience and ask them to check us out. Thank you!