Guidelines for Using TigerFox Trademarks and Copyrights
These guidelines are for TigerFox, Inc’s licensees, authorized resellers, customers, and other parties wishing to use TigerFox®, Immerse 360® or other TigerFox Trademarks, service marks, brand names, or images in promotional, advertising, instructional, or reference materials, or on their web sites, products, labels, packaging, etc.
Use of TigerFox Logos, trademarks, including symbols, logos, brand names, or icons for commercial purposes without the prior written consent of TigerFox may constitute trademark infringement and unfair competition in violation of federal, state and international laws. Use of TigerFox trademarks may be prohibited, unless expressly authorized.
If you are a licensee of TigerFox or a TigerFox trademark or logo and have been provided with special trademark usage guidelines with your license agreement, please follow those guidelines. If your license agreement does not provide usage guidelines, then follow these guidelines. If you are a TigerFox Authorized Reseller or member of a TigerFox program, you may be subject to additional restrictions.
TigerFox’s trademarks, service marks, brand names, trade names, and trade dress are valuable assets. In following these guidelines, you help us protect our valuable trademark rights and strengthen our corporate and brand identities. By using a TigerFox trademark, in whole or in part, you are acknowledging that TigerFox is the sole owner of the trademark and promising that you will not interfere with TigerFox’s rights in the trademark, including challenging TigerFox’s use, registration of, or application to register such trademark, alone or in combination with other words, anywhere in the world, and that you will not harm, misuse, or bring into disrepute any TigerFox trademark.
The goodwill derived from using any part of a TigerFox trademark exclusively belongs to, and for the benefit of, TigerFox. Except for the limited right to use as expressly permitted under these Guidelines, no other rights of any kind are granted hereunder, by implication or otherwise.
If you or your company have any questions regarding the guidelines listed on this document, please talk to your TigerFox representative or submit your query to TigerFox Trademark and Copyright Inquiries at: TigerFoxCustomerService@gmail.com or call TigerFox Customer Service at: (414) 944-1422.
Authorized Use of TigerFox Trademarks
- Advertising, Promotional, and Sales Materials: Only TigerFox and its authorized resellers and licensees may use the TigerFox Logos in advertising, promotional, and sales materials. Such authorized parties may use the TigerFox Logos only as specified in their agreement with TigerFox and any associated Guidelines and such use must always be in conjunction with the appropriate terms that define the relationship authorized by their contract with TigerFox. For example:
Authorized TigerFox, TigerFox360 or Immerse 360 Reseller or Value Added Reseller
Authorized TigerFox, TigerFox360 or Immerse 360 Wholesaler
Authorized Independent TigerFox, TigerFox360 or Immerse 360Representative
- Compatibility: With prior written approval from TigerFox, Inc. third party manufacturers of comparable electronic equipment may use TigerFox®, or any other TigerFox word mark (but not the TigerFox® and/or Immerse 360® Logos or other TigerFox-owned graphic symbol/logo) in a referential phrase on packaging or promotional/advertising materials to describe that the third party product is compatible with the referenced TigerFox product or technology, provided they have prior written approval from TigerFox, Inc. and comply with the following requirements.
- The TigerFox word mark is not part of the product name.
- The TigerFox word mark is used in a referential phrase such as “for use with,” or “compatible with.”
- The TigerFox word mark appears less prominent than the product name.
- The product is in fact compatible with, or otherwise works with, the referenced TigerFox product.
- The reference to TigerFox does not create a sense of endorsement, sponsorship, or false association with TigerFox products or services.
- The use does not show TigerFox or its products in a false or derogatory light.
- Publications, Seminars, and Conferences: You may use a TigerFox word mark in connection with book titles, magazines, periodicals, seminars, or conferences provided you comply with the following requirements:
- The use is referential and less prominent than the rest of the title. Acceptable: XYZ CONFERENCE for TigerFox® Users.
- The use reflects favorably on TigerFox products or technology.
- Your name and logo appear more prominent than the TigerFox word marks on all printed materials related to the publication, seminar or conference.
- The TigerFox® or Immerse 360® logo or any other TigerFox-owned brand name, graphic symbol, logo, icon or image does not appear on or in the publication or on any materials related to the publication, seminar, or conference without express written permission from TigerFox.
- A disclaimer of sponsorship, affiliation, or endorsement by TigerFox, similar to the following, is included on the publication and on all related printed materials: “(Title) is an independent (publication) and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by TigerFox, Inc.”
- A trademark attribution notice is included in the credit section giving notice of TigerFox’s ownership of its trademark(s). Please refer to the section below titled “Proper TigerFox Trademark Notice and Attribution.”
- Web Sites: Web sites that serve only as noncommercial electronic informational forums concerning a TigerFox product or technology may use the appropriate TigerFox word marks, provided such use complies with the guidelines set forth in Section 3 above.
Unauthorized Use of TigerFox Trademarks
- Company, Product, or Service Name: You may not use or register, in whole or in part, TigerFox® or Immerse 360®, or any other TigerFox trademark, including TigerFox-owned graphic symbols, logos, icons, or an alteration thereof, as part of a company name, trade name, product name, or service name except as specifically noted in these guidelines.
- TigerFox® and Immerse 360® Logos and other TigerFox-owned Graphic Symbols: You may not use the TigerFox® or Immerse 360® Logos or any other TigerFox-owned graphic symbol, logo, or icon on or in connection with web sites, products, packaging, manuals, promotional/advertising materials, or for any other purpose except pursuant to an express written trademark license from TigerFox, such as a reseller agreement.
- Variations, Takeoffs or Abbreviations: You may not use an image of a real tiger or fox or other variation of the TigerFox® or Immerse 360® logos for any purpose. Third parties cannot use a variation, phonetic equivalent, foreign language equivalent, takeoff, or abbreviation of a TigerFox® or Immerse 360® trademark, Logo or any other TigerFox-owned graphic symbol, logo, or icon for any purpose. For example:
Not acceptable: TigerFox® or Immerse 360® (+ name of third party product) eg. TigerFox® or Immerse 360® speakers
- Disparaging Manner: You may not use TigerFox or other TigerFox-owned trademark, graphic symbol, logo, or icon in a disparaging manner.
- Endorsement or Sponsorship: You may not use TigerFox® or Immerse 360®, or any other TigerFox trademark, including TigerFox-owned graphic symbols/logos, or icons, in a manner that would imply TigerFox’s affiliation with or endorsement, sponsorship, or support of a third party product or service.
- Merchandise Items: You may not manufacture, sell or give-away merchandise items, such as T-shirts and mugs, bearing TigerFox® or Immerse 360®, or any other TigerFox trademark, including symbols, logos, brand names, or icons, except pursuant to an express written trademark license from TigerFox.
- TigerFox’s Trade Dress: You may not imitate the distinctive TigerFox packaging, web site design, TigerFox® or Immerse 360® logos, or typefaces.
- Slogans and Tag Lines: You may not use or imitate a TigerFox® or Immerse 360® slogan, tagline or patented identifier.
For example: “Pure Acoustic 3D Surround Sound”
- Domain Names: You may not use an identical or virtually identical TigerFox®, Immerse 360® or other TigerFox domain name trademark as a second level domain name.
Not acceptable examples: “TigerFoxItems.com” “Immerse360Pod.com” “TigerFox360now.com”
- You may not use the TigerFox trademark standing alone except to denote or refer to the TigerFox product line or website.
- You may use for example “TigerFox®” or “Immerse 360®” in your product name, company name, trade name, or service name provided prior written approval is obtained from TigerFox, Inc. and your product and name satisfies the following criteria:
- Your specific product and model has been pre-tested by TigerFox, Inc., such as a specific TigerFox speaker, speaker stand, power amplifier, DAC, playback device, chair, mixing station, lighting device, attachable add-on, music therapy device, sound control device, etc., and your specific product and model have been pre-approved and pre-authorized in writing by TigerFox, Inc.
- Your product is TigerFox compatible or the third party business is associated with TigerFox based products.
- “TigerFox®” or “Immerse 360®” or other TigerFox trademark does not appear more prominently than the rest of the name in size, color, or typeface.
- Your name does not suggest a false association with TigerFox.
- Your name is not confusingly similar to any trademark owned or used by TigerFox.
- You acknowledge that TigerFox is the sole owner of TigerFox, TigerFox360 and Immerse 360 trademarks and that you will not interfere with TigerFox’s use or registration of TigerFox’s trademarks alone or in combination with other words.
- If you are a TigerFox Authorized Reseller or member of an TigerFox program, you may be subject to additional restrictions.
Rules for Proper Use of TigerFox Trademarks:
- Trademarks are adjectives used to modify nouns; the noun is the generic name of a product or service.
- As adjectives, trademarks may not be used in the plural or possessive form.
Correct: I bought two TigerFox portable sound studios.
Correct: I just got my TigerFox pure acoustic 3D audio system.
Not Correct: I just bought two TigerFoxes.
- An appropriate generic term must appear after the trademark the first time it appears in a printed piece, and as often as is reasonable after that.
- Always spell and capitalize TigerFox’s trademarks exactly. Do not shorten or abbreviate TigerFox product names. Do not make up names that contain TigerFox trademarks.
Proper Trademark Notice and Attribution
- Distribution Within the United States Only
- On product, product documentation, or other product communications that will be distributed only in the United States, use the appropriate trademark and registered trademark symbols (® or ™) must appear the first time the TigerFox trademark appears in the text of the advertisement, brochure, or other material.
- Generally, the trademark symbol appears at the right shoulder of the trademark as it appears in this document: eg.: TigerFox® or Immerse 360®
- Include an attribution of TigerFox’s ownership of its trademarks within the credit notice section of your product, product documentation, or other product communication.
Following are the correct formats:
TigerFox® and Immerse 360® are Registered Trademarks of TigerFox, Inc, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53213 USA.
TigerFox® and Immerse 360® are International Trademarks of TigerFox, Inc, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53213 USA.
- Distribution Outside the United States:
Use one of the following international credit notices:
TigerFox® and Immerse 360® are Trademarks of TigerFox, Inc., Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53213 USA, registered in the U.S. and other countries.
TigerFox® and Immerse 360® are Registered International Trademarks of TigerFox, Inc., Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53213 USA, registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Depictions of TigerFox Products
- Endorsement or Sponsorship: TigerFox, without the prior written approval from TigerFox, Inc., does not support the use of its logos, company names, product names, or images of TigerFox products by other parties in marketing, promotional or advertising materials as their use may create the perception that TigerFox endorses or sponsors the product, service or promotion.
- Compatibility: With prior written approval from TigerFox, Inc, you may show an image of a TigerFox product in your promotional/advertising materials to depict that your product is compatible with, or otherwise works with, the TigerFox product or technology, provided you comply with the following requirements listed here:
- Your product is in fact compatible with, or otherwise works with, the referenced TigerFox® and/or Immerse 360® product.
- The image is an actual photograph of the genuine TigerFox product and not an artist’s rendering (Note: You must obtain express written permission from TigerFox before using any photograph owned or licensed by TigerFox).
- The TigerFox product is shown only in the best light, in a manner or context that reflects favorably on the TigerFox products and on TigerFox Inc.
- Unless otherwise agreed upon by TigerFox in writing, the reference to TigerFox does not create a sense of endorsement or sponsorship by, or other false association with, TigerFox, TigerFox360, Immerse 360, or other TigerFox products, services.
Submission of © Copyright or ® Trademark Request To TigerFox
A copyright can be an original work of authorship including literature, music, photographs, videos, etc. A copyright is a property right to these original works of authorship. Copyright is recognized in most countries of the world by statutory copyright laws.
See the Rights & Permissions page on this TigerFox360.com website for helpful information to include and submit with your request about using TigerFox Copyrights and/or Trademarks.
To help us process your copyright or trademark use request, please forward the following information to: TigerFoxCustomerService@gmail.com. If connected with the above Depictions of TigerFox Products page, please also refer that information with your inquiry or request.
Please include your (required):
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Company Name and Address
- Phone Number
- Describe your Request
For further information with respect to TigerFox’s Copyrights or Trademark use inquiries, please send in your request to the TigerFox Intellectual Property Protection Team at TigerFoxCustomerService@gmail.com.
The information contained in this section is subject to change without notice.
Copyright © 2022, TigerFox, Inc.
All rights reserved. TigerFox, Inc., Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA. 53213