A message from TigerFox about TigerFox’s commitment to your privacy.
At TigerFox, your trust means everything to us. That’s why we respect your privacy and protect it. When we do ask to use your data, it’s to provide you with a better user experience. We don’t build a profile based on your web browsing habits to sell to advertisers. We don’t “monetize” your private information. Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with our privacy practices and let us know if you have any questions.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
Personal information is data that can be used to identify or contact a single person.
You may be asked to provide your personal information anytime you are in contact with TigerFox. You are not required to provide the personal information that we have requested, but, if you chose not to do so, in many cases we will not be able to provide you with our products or services or respond to any queries you may have.
Here are some examples of the types of personal information TigerFox may collect and how we may use it:
What personal information we collect
- When you purchase a TigerFox Product, contact us, create an TigerFox ID, or participate in an online survey, we may collect a variety of information, including your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, contact preferences, and credit card information.
- When you share information with others using TigerFox products, send gift certificates, or invite others to participate in TigerFox services or forums, TigerFox may collect the information you provide about those people such as name, mailing address, email address, and phone number. TigerFox will use such information to fulfill your requests, provide the relevant product or service, or for anti-fraud purposes.
How we use your personal information
- The personal information we collect allows us to keep you posted on TigerFox’s latest product announcements and upcoming events. If you don’t want to be on our mailing list, you can opt out anytime by opt-out/unsubscribe.
- We also use personal information to help us create, develop, operate, deliver, and improve our products, services, content and advertising, for loss prevention and anti-fraud purposes.
- We may use your personal information including date of purchase(s), etc. to verify identity, assist with personal oriented promotions, the identification of a shipping location, and learn more about the location of our primary users for example, for nearby trade show participation, etc.
- From time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices, such as communications about purchases and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies. Because this information is important to your interaction with TigerFox, you may not opt out of receiving these communications.
- We may also use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve TigerFox’s products, services and customer communications.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
We also collect data in a form that does not, on its own, permit direct association with any specific individual. We may collect, use, transfer, and disclose non-personal information for any purpose. The following are some examples of non-personal information that we collect and how we may use it:
- We may collect aggregated information such as occupation, language, zip code, area code, unique device identifier, referrer URL, location, and the time zone where a TigerFox product is purchased from so that we can better understand customer behavior and improve our products, services, and advertising.
- If we do combine non-personal information with personal information the combined information will be treated as personal information for as long as it remains combined.
Cookies and Other Technologies
If you want to disable cookies, check with your browser provider to find out how to disable cookies from within their browser. Please note that certain features of the TigerFox website will not be available once cookies are disabled.
As is true of most internet services, we gather some information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type and language, Internet service provider (ISP), referring and exit websites and applications, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data.
We use this aggregated information to understand and analyze trends, to administer the site, to learn about user behavior on the site, to improve our product and services, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. TigerFox may use this information in our marketing and advertising services.
Pixel tags enable us to send email messages in a format customers can read, and they tell us whether mail has been opened. We may use this information to reduce or eliminate messages sent to customers.
Disclosure to Third Parties
At times TigerFox may make certain personal information available that help TigerFox market its products to customers. Personal information will only be shared by TigerFox to provide or improve our products, services and advertising; it will not be shared with third parties for their marketing purposes.
TigerFox shares personal information with companies who provide services such as information processing, extending credit, fulfilling customer orders, delivering products to you, managing and enhancing customer data, providing customer service, assessing your interest in our products and services, and conducting customer research or satisfaction surveys. These companies are also obligated to protect your information.
It may be necessary − by law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public and governmental authorities within or outside your country of residence − for TigerFox to disclose your personal information. Additionally, in the event of a reorganization, merger, or sale, we may transfer any and all personal information we collect to the relevant third party.
Protection of Personal Information
TigerFox takes the security of your personal information very seriously. TigerFox online services such as the TigerFox Online Store protects your personal information during transit using encryption – . When your personal data is stored by TigerFox, we use computer systems with limited access housed in facilities using physical security measures.
When you use some TigerFox products, services, or applications or post on a TigerFox forum or social networking service, the personal information and content you share is visible to other users and can be read, collected, or used by them. You are responsible for the personal information you choose to share or submit in these instances. For example, if you list your name and email address in a forum posting, that information is public. Please take care when using these features.
We do not knowingly collect, use or disclose personal information from children under 13, or equivalent minimum age in the relevant jurisdiction, without verifiable parental consent. If we learn that we have collected the personal information of a child under 13, or equivalent minimum age depending on jurisdiction, without first receiving verifiable parental consent we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.
Our Companywide Commitment to Your Privacy
To make sure your personal information is secure, we communicate our privacy and security guidelines to TigerFox employees and strictly enforce privacy safeguards within the company.
The information contained in this section is subject to change without notice.
Copyright © 2022, TigerFox, Inc.
All rights reserved. TigerFox, Inc., Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA. 53213